Is your vehicle covered?
Carminder Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance covers you when:**
- Your vehicle is involved in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Your vehicle is stolen, damaged or destroyed by fire.
- Your windscreen breaks (don't pay any excess!^).
- You are responsible for accidental damage to someone else's vehicle or property (covers your legal liability and defence costs).
Want a lower premium? Our voluntary excess options let you match your insurance to your budget.
Why choose Carminder?
With Carminder Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance you'll also enjoy the following features and benefits:
- Windscreen & Glass cover – includes windscreen, windows and sunroof with no excess (doesn’t affect no-claim discount)
- Keys and locks – up to $300 per policy period with no excess
- Replacement vehicle cover – automatic temporary cover for up to 7 days when the insured replaces their existing vehicle with a new one
- Roadside assistance cover – from New Zealand Roadside Assistance
- Reasonable costs for road clearing or transport home, rather than a capped amount
- Choose from a range of policy terms from 12 through to 36 months (market-value only)
- If the initial term of the policy is over 12 months, the total excess payable will reduce by $100 on each 12-month anniversary of the commencement date
- Generous accessories cover ($1,500)
- Accidental death benefit ($5,000)
- Legal defence costs ($2,500)