Booster is a KiwiSaver scheme provider and investment manager offering responsible investment funds, innovative money management solutions and great member benefits. They also offer handy financial advice and tools to help you make the most of KiwiSaver.
- Free KiwiSaver advice – receive free personalised financial advice about KiwiSaver and real-time customer service to help you reach your retirement goals.
- Ethical investing – choose from a range of certified socially responsible investment funds, so you can align your investments with your personal values.
- Free Accidental Death cover – receive free Accidental Death cover up to $50,000.*
- Help with planning and budgeting – access an extensive range of online planning and budgeting tools, to help you keep on track.
- Choice of funds – choose from a comprehensive range of KiwiSaver funds.
- Investing back into New Zealand – invest back into New Zealand through Booster’s specialist funds; Tahi, the Private Land & Property Fund and the Booster Innovation Fund.
- Government-appointed default KiwiSaver provider – Booster was appointed in 2014 and is now one of only six government-appointed default KiwiSaver providers.
- NZ-owned and operated – Booster has been helping Kiwis to build a better future for more than 20 years.