November 15th is a big day for us all
Posted November 2021
Mark your calendars! November 15th is the day you’ll start to see some exciting changes as we become Unity. You won’t be able to miss our bold new branding, or our improvements to help you manage your money easier.
- Our new internet banking has a simpler payment process and more functionality, plus you can use it on your mobile browser
- You can manage automatic payments and payees on our updated mobile banking app
- We have one, larger, call centre with wait times of approximately one minute
- Plus our ATMs will improve too
What you need to do.
The short answer is: nothing. You’ll still be able to do your everyday banking the same as always, things will just look a little different. There are a few things to keep in mind as we make the change on November 15th.
- Our website will change to Unity
- 0800 229 943 is now our main phone number
- Our Contact Centre and phone banking recordings will sound a little different
- Your Debit/EFTPOS cards, internet and mobile banking app logins will still work as normal
Thanks, from us to you.
As a credit union, we’re proudly not a bank. And unlike the banks, we’re all about people, not numbers. So now is a great time to say a big thank you to our members for uniting with us. As a special launch-day gift, watch out for some great offers designed just for our members.
We can’t wait to share the changes with you on Monday 15th November (that’s really soon!)
Your Unity team